CA104 Aluminium Bronze Fasteners
CA104 Aluminium Bronze Fasteners
Product Code : CA104
- CA 104 , NES 833 , C63000 ETC
- aluminum bronze
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Aluminum Bronze CA
We are a competent manufacturer, supplier and exporter of Aluminum Bronze CA104 fasteners. These high quality CA104 grade aluminum fasteners are extensively used in different industrial and engineering applications. They are generally preferred for their greater longevity and high tensile strength. Also They are comparatively light in weight and convenient to install. These Aluminum Bronze CA 104 are available in various sizes, grades, thickness and dimensions as per the customerâ€™s requirements, and we also offer customization option to our clients. These are especially used in marine industries & environments.
- Anti corrosive, Greater longevity, High metal content, Excellent ductility
- Excellent toughness, Better operational life, High strength material
- Excellent wear resistance, Excellent tensile strength
- Excellent resistance to oxidation, Excellent dimensional accuracy
- Corrosion & abrasion resistant, Ideal for higher temperature
- Excellent strength and toughness properties, Well tested before supplied in markets
- Ideal for heavy loads, heavy duty applications
Also find more details about Aluminum Bronze CA 104:
Aluminum Bronze CA 104 is originally a different grade of bronze in which aluminum is the key alloying metal which is added to copper in contrast to the standard bronze or brass. This alloy has varied industrial applications as their resistance to corrosion property makes them preferable to varied engineering materials. Our offered range is supplied in big and small industries in bulk quantities after proper quality checks. The numerous applications of Aluminum Bronze CA 104 includes manufacturing of plain bearings and landing gear components, underwater fastenings, ship propellers and engine components.
Components of copper added in this alloy prevent marine organisms like mussels, algae and lichen to colonization on the surface. Aluminum Bronze CA 104 has a very low oxidation rate and less reactive to sulfurous compound. With some nickel addition and heat treatment, flexible mechanical properties can be developed in this alloy. Corrosion resistance of Aluminum Bronze CA 104 can be enhanced by greater beta dispersion and high alpha phase proportion.
- Cold workable, Bio-static Effects, Consistent quality
- Accurate dimensions, Better corrosion resistance
- Weldability & Machinability, High levels of tensile strength
- Better resistant to extreme pressures
- Resistance to Wear, Deformation & Fatigue
Mechanical Properties :
|Material ||Elongation % ||Hardness (HV) ||Tensile Strength (N/mm² ) ||0.2% Proof Stress (N/mm² ) |
|CA 104 ||25-15 ||200-240 ||720-820 ||420-500 |
About "CA 104" Technical Details:
|Chemical Composition Range |
|Weight % ||Cu ||Ni ||Fe ||Al |
|CA 104 ||Rem ||4.0 / 5.5 ||4.0 / 5.5 ||8.5 / 11.0 |
Technical Specification :
|Aluminium Bronze Fasteners |
|BS1400 ||AB1-C ||Cu 88 |
|130-150 ||550-650 ||200-270 |
|BS1400 ||AB2-C ||Cu 80.5 |
|150-170 ||670-730 ||270-340|
- These CA 104 is available in Rod, Bar, Strip, Plate, Sheet and Forgings, in various sizes, grades, thickness and dimensions as per the customerâ€™s requirements, and we also offer customization option to our clients.
|GOVIND METAL CO.|
|11, Shivaalik Industrial Park, Inside Zaveri Estate, Kathwada-Singarwa Road, Kathwada, Ahmedabad - 382430, Gujarat, India|
Mr. Govind G. Shah
Mr. Mahesh G. Shah|
GOVIND METAL CO.
All Rights Reserved.